|Value (at 100%):||$20.00|
"Wolverine Black" whiskey is a rare and useful liquid found in glass bottles while scavenging, or can be bought from merchant.
- Whiskey can be used on open wounds to fight infection.
- Instantly sterilizes dirty rags, turning them into clean rags.
- Drinking whiskey reduces the pain status.
- Drinking whiskey while wounded will lower the blood supply. Also, for each consumed drop, the player will lose 1 move for 3 turns because of the Drunk condition.
- After 3 turns, the player will be hung over from drinking, and have a headache that causes minor pain, plus they will be vomiting from drinking. Vomiting makes the player lose hunger and thirst and makes it easier for enemies to follow their trail.
- Whiskey has no hydrating effect. In fact, it increases water consumption, making drinking it extremely dangerous to those already dehydrated.
- It takes 12 drops to fill a bottle with whiskey, but only 2 drops to fill a bottle with water or Corn-a-Cola
Properties and recipe usesEdit
- Liquid Disinfectant:
- Disinfected Rags (1)