| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details, you should consider not reading this page if you do not want spoilers.
Unstoppable is one of the two hidden legendary reputations, unlocked by being unstoppable.
The following info is taken from the game's XML file:
- pain left base + 0.25
- immune left base + 0.2
- heal per hour + 0.02
- blood restore rate + 0.0001
- immune restore rate + 0.001
- pain left + 0.25
- immune left + 0.2
- morale + 0.2
- fatigue modifier - 0.25
- defence + 0.2
- attack damage multiplier + 0.25
New combat movesEdit
- Intimidate: Explode with unbridled rage, scaring target. Both you and target must see each other.
(Better version of Threaten. Constant debuff on enemy.)
- Exploit Weakness: Seeks a weakness to exploit in target, helping future attacks against it. Must see target.
(Increase hit chance. Ignores armor.)
- Non-Lethal Trap: Leads target into a deadly situation, trapping it. Must be closer to target than 1 space. Both you and target must see each other. Both Unstoppable and Elusive Required.
Receive 4 points:
- Defeat the robot at Zom Zom's using Melee or Mechanic. (3 points)
- Show Hatter the security footage of killing the Dogman in the Cryo Facility (requires both Strong and Melee). (4 points)
- Kill the Merga Wraith to get both this skill and Elusive. However, the Merga Wraith is designed to be mostly unkillable without having at least one of the legendary reputations.
- Use Strong or Melee to escape the melon head horde at Allegan Fairgrounds. (2 points)