Shirts are clothing items which may be equipped to the player's torso underneath their tunic and sweatshirts. Shirts can be found lying on the ground, during scavenging (usually in urban areas), as loot from an NPC, or at the Junk Market. Shirts will increase the player's comfort level, and help to prevent hypothermia and freezing to death.
Three shirts of any kind can be worn at the same time.
There are six common T-shirt types:
- brown t-shirt
- Grayling Community College t-shirt
- banana t-shirt
- Corn-a-Cola t-shirt
- red Allegan Fairgrounds t-shirt
- white Allegan Fairgrounds t-shirt
The famous 3 Dog Moon T-Shirt is a rare find. The legend claims that it brings the wearer closer to the beasts of the wild. Whether the legend is true or false, wearing the shirt will definitely impress some of the more friendly looters.
The black and gray shirts have longer sleeves and are warmer than their short-sleeved counterparts. The hospital gown, while technically not a shirt, essentially functions as any t-shirt, except that it will always appear on top of other shirts worn at the same time.
Properties and recipe usesEdit
- Medium Campfire (lit) (1)
- Small Campfire (friction) (1)
- Small Campfire (lit) (1)
- Medium, Absorbant, Non-Rigid, Non-Springy Sheet:
- Rags from Clothes (1)
- Small or Medium, Flexible, Non-Food Object:
- Small or Medium, Non-Rigid Sheet:
- Sling (1, R)