Resource items are a special type of items, representing a general "source" of certain items rather than any particular object.
They all possess unique properties, not seen in the other items.
- are guaranteed to be found on certain hexes
- cannot decay, be depleted or destroyed in any way
- cannot be moved in any way
There are 2 ways to gather resources
- In older versions, player needs to open the Crafting screen, put the resource into the ingredient part, then click Craft.
- In a recent version (1.13), player can simply "Use" the resource icon to generate the corresponding items. When using Power Tap, an extra action is required: right-click and choose "Empty Out".
Types of resourcesEdit
|Picture||Name||Generates (per use):|
|Lake||6x Water Droplet (untested)|
|River||6x Water Droplet (untested)|
|Marsh||6x Water Droplet (untested)|
1x Large Tree Branch
10x Medium Tree Branch
10x Twigs & Bark
|Unlicensed Power Tap||2x 20 Electric Charges|