This item degrades at the rate of .2%/hour, meaning a sled at 100% will last 500 hours or 3 weeks before needing to be replaced.
- All penalties of Vehicles
- Provides a 16x12 storage area
- (Without straps) adds the "pulling sled awkwardly" condition, causing an encumbrance penalty.
- (With straps) If a long enough strap is attached to the sled via crafting, the player will be able to pull the sled easily, with no penalty.
- Can store small items such as screws and batteries.
- Plastic Sleds are more common, and thus can be easily replaced, unlike the Shop Mart Shopping Cart and Box Cart. This is an ideal vehicle to use if the player chooses to venture far into Michigan.
|Plastic Sled w/Strap (R)||0.01||
Properties and recipe usesEdit
- Very Large, Rigid Sheet Container:
- Plastic Sled w/Strap (1, R)