- "Can see better in dark areas"
This trait is obtained by spending $5900 at the Haggerty Clinic in Detroit Megacity ($5600 for Artifical Eye Replacement, plus $300 for Night Vision upgrade).
The skill has the same effect as the nightvision goggles, without the need to worry about batteries.
- If selected when scavenging, this skill greatly improves Loot, Safety and Sneak bars.
- Character always has full move points regardless of lighting conditions.
- Character with this skill does not have the "Blind" condition at night or in the forest.
- While the player is unable to see adjacent tiles at night, this skill is still very useful for activities at night (like crafting or traveling) without worrying about a light source.
- Characters with this skill can prey on enemies at night, when they will suffer from the "Blind" condition and cannot effectively fight back.