| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details, you should consider not reading this page if you do not want spoilers.
|Medical Records for a Meredith Ewing|
|Value (at 100%):||$0.00|
The medical records for a Meredith Ewing are a unique story-related item. The player may get them during the encounter at Saginaw Mental Institution, if he manages to find Ginny and play with her.
Meredith Ewing was once a patient at Saginaw, possibly during the same period as Philip Kindred. The doctor's notes on symptoms of her affliction suggest she might have been, in fact, healthy and her state was caused by her noticing the presence of a Merga Wraith.
Patient Ewing, Meredith Age 26, graduate student of Sumero-Akkadian cuneiform studies at Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago
- Uncharacteristic decrease in school performance, frequent truancy, social withdrawal.
- Patient exhibiting impairment in reality testing.
- Speech is distracted. Periods of extreme agitation accompanied by obscure speech.
- Behavior considerably influenced by delusions and hallucinations.
- Hallucinations focus on black apparition with white face appearing at her window, and conspiring with hospital staff.
- Unresponsive to Chlorpromazine and Haloperidol antipsychotics.
- Suggest Clozapine followed by weekly blood tests.