- "Ability to hide is more effective, camp concealment stat visible on Camp screen"
Ability Points cost: 2
- Hiding efficiency: +25%
- Camp Concealment stat visible on camp screen: Shows how visible your camp is to the NPCs
- Unlocks ability to retreat out of combat without being seen.
- Usable while scavenging - reduces likelihood of attracting creature while scavenging while also reducing the loot chance.
The skill can be used during following encounters:
- at the start of the game, inside the Cryo Facility, to successfully hide from the incoming creature
- during the "Zom Zom's" arena fight, to exploit the robot's weakness
- at the Isotope Mine, to safely get past the robot saber-tooth tiger on the way in
- at the Strange Forest to sneak on the way through
- at the Strange Forest to successfully avoid a fight with the monster
- during the stake-out, outside the Detroit Savings Bank, to successfully stay undetected by the leaving bank worker
- during your first ATN Enclave Visit, doing so you will get found and strangled, only to be carried to their elder as you normally would
- Hiding is great for those who don't like fighting (or are not in conditions to do so), and is very efficient when paired with Tracking.