| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details, you should consider not reading this page if you do not want spoilers.
Elusive is one of the two hidden legendary reputations, unlocked by eluding capture.
The following info is taken from the game's XML file:
- Defence +20%
- Visibility -25%
- MoveReserve +1
- Tracking Threshold -1.5 (ability to track others, amount of tracks needed to make them visible?)
- Scent -1 (Ability to be tracked yourself)
New combat movesEdit
- Lethal Trap: Leads target into a deadly situation, killing it. Must be closer to target than 4 spaces. Both you and target must see each other. Rarely available.
- Vanish: (Vanish from Sight) Disappears from battle without being seen. Must see target.
(Instantly ends combat. Commonly available.)
Receive 4 points:
- Defeat the robot at Zom Zom's using Athletic, Hacking, Hiding, or Trapping. (3 points)
- Escape the melonhead horde at Allegan fairgrounds using Athletic, Mechanic or "Just jump down!" option. (2 points)
- Escape the ATN Enclave using the Athletic skill. (1 point)
- Evade a SkyCorps Patrol using Hiding, Hacking, or Mechanic to immediately get Elusive.
- Kill the Merga Wraith and enter its realm to get both Legendary Skills, Elusive and Unstoppable. However, the Merga Wraith is designed to be mostly unkillable without having at least one of the legendary reputations.