- "Can see one hex further than normal, light and line of sight permitting, and can detect hidden things easier"
Eagle Eye gives the player better vision than normal. It allows to spot hidden things easier, as well as providing additional info during several encounters by opening option to scout from a distance without using binoculars or a scope.
Ability cost: 2 points.
- Vision range: +1 hex (during daytime).
- Detection against hidden creatures: +12.5%
The skill can be used during following encounters:
- at the start of the game, inside the Cryo Facility, to spot a brand new multitool lodged behind one of the cryo-pods
- at the first approach to the Zom Zom's, to spy on it from afar
- during the Zom Zom's arena fight, to find and exploit the robot's weakness
- at the first approach to the Allegan Fairgrounds, to spy on it from afar
- during the visit in Merga's Realm, to spy on working Wraiths from afar